Shibuya Showcase Fest
A wide selection of international indie bands and Japanese headliners storm the stage at multiple venues throughout Shibuya over the course of three days.
More than 20 bands, solos artists and DJs from Denmark, France, Canada, Australia, Malaysia and more will make their debut in Tokyo at this year’s festival and will share the stage with reputable local indie artists such as Bo-Peep (pictured), Tomoaki Baba (J-Squad), AMbienTE, Haru Nemuri, Paranoa and Galcid. Four different live houses in the heart of Tokyo (Saravah, Chelsea Hotel, Starlounge, Shibuya Milkyway) will host these performers representing various genres, ranging from jazz to rock to pop to hip hop to folk.
• Saravah | 18:00–23:00 | Chanson, contemporary jazz, world
• Chelsea Hotel | 18:30–22:30 | Danish pop rock, pop punk
• Starlounge | 17:00–21:00 | Urban, hip hop, groove
• Starlounge | 18:00–21:00 | Punk, metal
• Chelsea Hotel | 17:00–22:00 | Folk, acoustic, indie
• Shibuya Milkyway | 23:00–4:00 | Montreal Electronique Groove 20th Anniversary