If you’re still sitting in the office, what are you doing? It’s Premium Friday!
The new policy, which is supposed to get workers in Japan out of the office by 3pm once a month to enjoy a free afternoon, is getting a boost with some great offers, including a deal that’ll have you saying “kanpai” much earlier than usual.
World Drinker Importers and its bars such as World Beer Museum, Craft Beer Tap, Zum Bierhof and Kairhof is celebrating the day with free sausage. In an offer they’re calling the Premium Sausage Fair, each group of customers (four or more people) will get an assorted dish of grilled sausages normally worth about 3,000 yen for free. Add in the fixed ¥1,000 order per person — about two rounds of beer — and you’ve got yourself a satisfying and cheap Friday meal.
If that’s not a premium deal, we don’t know what is.
The offer goes from 3-7pm, with last order at 6:30, meaning there’s still time to get out there and get eating – and with any luck, World Drinker Importers will make this a monthly tradition.
Here are the 15 beer bars/restaurants, including places beyond the capital for those away.
- World Beer Museum Tokyo Sky-tree
- Soramachi World Beer Museum Yokohama
- World Beer Museum Grand Front Osaka
- World Beer Museum Great Nagoya Building
- Craft Beer Tap Shinjuku 3rd District
- Craft Beer Tap Akihabara
- Die Wurst Kamiyacho
- FRANZ Club Shin-marunouchi Building
- Stein Haus Ginza
- Stein Haus Ginza Shinjuku West Exit
- Spatzle Cafe&Wine Roppongi Hills
- Franziskaner Bar&Grill Nihonbashi
- Zum Bierhof Shibuya
- Zum Bierhof Shinjuku
For more information, visit PR TIMES (Japanese only)