Komazawa Park International School
An acclaimed international preschool and kindergarten situated in the heart of Tokyo, Komazawa Park International School lies in a quiet residential area, along the edge of Komazawa Olympic Park in Setagaya.
KPIS has a beautiful eco-friendly facility, for this school teaches children not only based on indoor activities but also on a number of outdoor activities as well. “Free learning through free play” is an integral part of their educational philosophy.
The school offers Regular Program (18 months – 6 years old): classes are separated into four groups Pegasus(1.5 – 3 years), Unicorn (3 – 4 years), Phoenix (4 – 5 years) and Olympia ( 5 – 6 years). KPIS also provides afternoon (3 – 6 years old), evening (6 – 15 years old) and summer programs (18 months – 6 years old). Also there is Oyako Class (12 months – 3 years old): introduces young children to English in a fun way and gives them the opportunity to interact with native speakers. In each lesson, energetic teachers engage children in games, music, and stories.
KPIS puts safety and security as their top priority, so you can enroll your child with out any anxiety.
KPIS main advantages:
– An activity-centered curriculum integrating pre-academic skills and creative arts
– Outdoor free play in the small forest areas of Komazawa Olympic Park
– A well-balanced curriculum: a holistic approach to early childhood education
– Highly qualified teachers with a strong dedication to children
– Recognition by the international school community for academic excellence
– Specialized teachers in fine arts, music, physical education, and pottery
– First-class school facility secured by SECOM and ecologically-friendly school interior
– 600 square meter spacious grass yard with blueberry bushes, cherry trees, natural log house, non-allergenic sandbox, and vegetable garden.