Experience Japan’s national sport, Sumo. This Japanese-style wrestling dates from ancient times and is thus full of rituals. Six tournaments are held each year; Tokyo hosts three tournaments annually.
1.Transfer to Kokugikan (Sumo Amphitheater) by Train
2. Sumo Museum Sumo-related objects from the Edo period to the present are displayed in the Sumo Museum.
3. Dohyo-iri and Sumo matches Enjoy a Dohyo-iri (entering the ring) ceremony
and exciting Sumo matches (B-class reserved seat on the second floor) English guidance by rental radio is available.
- Departs From: Tokyo
- Ticket Booking: Click Here
- Meeting Point: Available at major hotels in Tokyo
- Duration: 4 hours
- Available: Departs daily at 13:40